An app is all about convenience
Robin Road is a platform that enables small business and organisations to have their own, native mobile app in a way that is affordable.
In today’s uber-information age, where you can Google anything and learn nothing, people expect to take out their phone and tap a few buttons to instantly get the information they want.
Wherever they are and whenever they need it.
Robin Road was created very much with small business and organisations in mind; our pricing is only £35 - £150 per month +vat, depending on your size and status.
Why use Robin Road?
- Ease of use
- Cost effective
- Speed of access
- Common technical framework
- Personal support
- Quick set up
- Proactive push notifications
- Personal data privacy
- Password protected content
The latest from our Knowledge BaseWhy Do I Need an App if I Have a Mobile Optimised Website? An app is all about convenience; people today just want to take their phone out, tap a button and ge… The Needle in the Haystack and Email Marketing How much is too much to pay to find the needle in the haystack? Where the chances of finding it are… The App isn’t the ‘Thing’ Although Robin Road is a contemporary technological tool we don’t really focus on the Tech. We… What is an App Community? An app is all about speed and convenience when wanting to access information. People expect to be a…
Who is Robin Road for?
- Professional Service providers
- Business Networking Groups
- Business Events and Exhibitions
- Communities, Councils and Local Authorities
- Sports Leagues and Governing Bodies
- Membership Bodies and Trade Organisations
- Charitable Organisations
- Personal Services providers
- Recreation and Activity Centres
- Political Organisations
- Publishers of Handbooks and Directories ...
just about anyone who has information to make available to their customers, contacts, members, stakeholders, residents, constituents, etc.